Monday, September 3, 2007

See what happens when Estonia says no?

Bloody brilliant it was too! I was there with my friend Anu, flying the flag for Finland. There were about a dozen of us in the studio audience at BBC Television Centre in London supporting Suomi (the rest Finns, needless to say)... and think what you like about the whole Eurovision thing, but it was fabulous with a capital F. Of course, if ETV had two sents to rub together, I would have been there for Estonia. But since they weren't, my loyalties traversed the gulf for the night to lay with the neighbours. And we won!

5 comments:

Anu said...

HOORAY SUOMI! So glad I got to share all that glitz and glamour with you, darling :)

phutty said...

I will always remember being part of such a small, select crowd with you too :)

AndrewGoesBroadway said...

YEA, FINLAND! JAH, SOOME! HUUREEI, SUOMI!

Bucky said...

Mu isamaa, mu 6nn ja r66m . . .

phutty said...

That would be the Estonian national anthem, but at least the music is the same... :)