Monday, December 10, 2007

Can you even feel your heartbeat in this senseless city, babe?

In news everyone needed to know, SL Õhtuleht reports that pop tart Charlene has been telling celebrity trash mag Just! that she is so obsessed by high heels that she is never without a pair of stilettos, even at home.

"I know it's not normal, but the first thing I do when I get out of bed in the morning is slip on a pair of stilettos with 10 cm heels and straight away I feel fantastic," revealed the one-time Eurolaul singer, in an article charmingly titled MTV reporter wears fuck-me heels around the house. "People have even said to me I don't know how to walk in anything less!"

Underscoring the wild side of the starlet's nature, and her love of 'extreme experiences', the piece - whose accompanying photo reveals she has as much fashion sense as ever - goes on to talk about Charlene's adventures in the Far East, where she once let an elephant sit on her. "Oh, that was cool! Such an amazing massage. And I didn't break a single rib!"

To witness one of Charlene's (and the nation's) most extreme experiences - her two minutes and fifty-eight seconds of fame during the 2004 national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest - visit https://www.etvpluss.ee/saated.aspx?id=791. Mind, you'll have to pay 6 kroons for the privilege.

No comments: