Monday, June 25, 2007

How shall I put it?

A friend of mine, born in Texas, currently residing in New York City, previously of Tallinn, pointed out that for a first post, anyone would think I actually didn't like the place much at all. But it's a lot easier to enunciate the negatives, you see.

To balance things out, I thought I would reveal one of my great Estonian loves.

No, not the association itself, although you've got to love any logo that features such a beatific sow.

Estonia is home, without doubt, to the finest pork and ham products in the world. And for someone who likes his white meat, this is a positive boon.

1 comment:

AndrewGoesBroadway said...

You know, I am a bad vegetarian -- if people put meat in front of me and tell me to eat it, I do -- but I will not eat pigs. They are so smart that they commit suicide when they figure out that their lives are terrible (as they are in most pig farms) and that there is no hope. SET THE PIGS FREE!